Associate Director (Civils/Structures)
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum (Permanent)
Would you welcome the opportunity to work for a company that offers a progressive environment of experience and continued development and prides itself on its positive attitude, excellent communication and ability to delivers on promises? If these values are important to you then this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client is a long established, international and award winning multi-discipline engineering consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for an Associate Director to join their expanding Civils Structures team in Chelmsford.
A self- motivated all- round engineer is required, with excellent Business Development skills and capable of actively pursuing new opportunities, winning work and proactively developing existing and new clients relationships. Ideally you will currently hold a position as a Principal Engineer and be looking for your next step.
Projects: flood defence schemes, highway structures, temporary works, energy sector projects and property development etc including both new build and the repair/modification of existing structures.
* Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE,
* 10 years' minimum experience in an engineering consultancy,
* Experience of undertaking the design and project management of civil and structural engineering projects including the production of structural designs, calculations, drawings and specifications,
* Commercially focused with the ability to work in a market facing role, winning new and repeat business for the team,
* Experienced as a project engineer responsible for management of the design phase including financial management and control of the design process,
* Experience of managing a team would be desirable,
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of British Standards, Eurocodes, Building Regulations and Health and Safety,
* Excellent numerical verbal/written communication skills.
On offer for the Associate Director:
* A competitive salary and excellent benefits package,
* Annual performance related bonus,
* Excellent career development prospects.
You will act as the technical lead and will support the team in developing their technical knowledge. You will have a good knowledge/understanding of structural design and analysis software as well as BIM processes.
If the above sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please send your CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726126 for a confidential chat.