Senior Civil Engineer
£37,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer for a permanent opening with our client located in Edinburgh. Interested candidates must have well rounded experience including extensive roads & drainage design.
Our client has grown their business to numerous UK office that offer multi-disciplinary services to a range of private sector clients.
Responsibilities of the Civil Engineer:
* Execute engineering activities (concept, front end engineering development, technical study & design)
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant section agreements, standards, regulations and procedures
* Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule
* Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and multi-disciplinary colleagues
* Undertake Site visits and surveys
Requirements of the Civil Engineer:
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software such as Civil 3D or PDS and MicroDrainage
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Experience or ability to train/mentor Graduate Engineers
* Preferably, you will be chartered
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £37,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other flexible benefits
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.