Setting Out Engineer
€45,000 - €55,000 per annum + 25% Bonus, Van, Mobile, Laptop (Permanent)
My client is a Civil Engineering and Construction sub-contractor based in greater Dublin with a growing reputation for great project delivery.
As a result, there has been an influx of residential projects added to their pipeline taking them comfortably towards the end of 2020.
Now they are looking for a Setting Out Engineer to join their expanding workforce.
As a Setting out Engineer working across various sites in Greater Dublin area (company van provided) you will be the lead technical adviser on site.
Your typical day will include:
* Setting out columns and concrete pours
* Setting out houses, pipelines, kerb lines and roads
* Maintaining a site diary
* Liaising with clients to resolve and issues/ technical problems
* Ensure works meet deadlines efficiently
* Overseeing Quality Control
The setting out requirements include:
* Hold a degree in Civil Engineering
* Familiarity with concrete pours and setting out RC columns
* Have around 3 years'+ experience in a similar role
* Experienced with the use of Leica and Trimble
* Residential experience is desired
* €45,000 - €55,000
* 25% Bonus
* Company Van
* Regular Salary Review
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.