£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is an established and highly successful multi-disciplinary consultancy with several offices across the UK. They have an opening in their newly established and growing office on the outskirts of Derby for an experienced Civil Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
They pride themselves on the outstanding quality of their work and ability to bring projects to completion on time and within budget and are looking for an engineer with ambitions to progress their career within a small, friendly and supportive team.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Historic, Educational and more.
* Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
* A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience,
* Ideally keen to working towards chartership,
* Both highways and drainage experience is essential,
* Must have specific experience of Microdrainage,
* Ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines,
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills,
* Ability to work in a small, dynamic team environment,
* Full UK licence and own car is essential.
In return the successful civil Engineer will work on a varied and interesting project load with significant opportunities within a growing company.
Also on offer is a competitive salary, pension contributions and mentoring from experienced colleagues.
If you would like further details on this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to Graham Ventham.