£37,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
We are working with one of our key clients to find them an Infrastructure Civil Engineer to join their civil engineering team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
As Infrastructure Engineer your role will involve:
* Producing infrastructure design calculations, drawings & specifications,
* Dealing with clients, statutory authorities, contractors & design teams,
* Contract management,
* Report writing,
* Site surveys.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will:
* Have a degree in Civil Engineering,
* Be Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer with the ICE,
* Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations,
* Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Microdrainage / WinDes & Civil 3D,
* Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
* Hold a full driving licence.
Our client is looking for an experienced Civil Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing below ground drainage, pavement design, external levels & services coordination.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & benefits package too, so don't miss out and send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Please bear in mind that we don't advertise all our vacancies, so if you'd like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you're happy for your CV to be sent to them.