£34,000 - £38,000 per annum (Permanent)
Would you like to work for an industry leading consultancy?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
We are working with one of our key clients to find them an Infrastructure Engineer to join their busy infrastructure engineering team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis, to assist with their pipeline of infrastructure design work.
As Infrastructure Engineer your role will involve:
* Civil engineering design calculations, specifications, drawings and technical information,
* Liaising with clients, wider design team, statutory authorities, contractors, etc,
* Undertaking site surveys and writing reports,
* Preparing and checking designs, drawings and calculations,
* Carrying out contract management on delegated schemes.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will:
* Have a degree in Civil Engineering,
* Be Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer with the ICE,,
* Have a good understanding of UK Building Regulations, Design Standards, Codes of Practice and Health & Safety regulations
* Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Microdrainage / WinDes & Civil 3D,
* Have excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
Our client is looking for an experienced Engineer with a strong infrastructure background who can demonstrate experience in designing below ground drainage, pavement design, external levels & services coordination.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & benefits package too, so don't miss out and send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.