£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
£25k - £30k per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge by stepping into an exciting new role as a Civil Engineer?
We are working with a small but dynamic development planning and infrastructure design consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join them in their Hungerford office on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client prides themselves on offering a high quality and professional client service on a variety of infrastructure projects throughout the UK. Previous infrastructure experience is therefore key for this role.
Projects: - highway, residential, housing estates and drainage.
* A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
* A minimum of 1 year's experience,
* Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
* Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
* Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
The company will offer the successful Civil Engineer excellent career progression and the opportunity to join a group of friendly and professional engineers.
To learn more and to be considered for this opportunity please submit your CV to Jamie Creed.