Civils CAD Technician
£20 - £30 per hour (Contract)
Are you currently furloughed with spare time on your hands? If so then this could be an ideal opportunity for you?
Our client is a small Civil engineering consultancy who, due to an expanding workload, have an opportunity for a Civil CAD Technician to join their practice in Norwich on an initial contract basis for approximately 20 - 30 hrs per week on a working from home basis. There is however the potential for this to develop into a full time permanent role.
Civil Engineering Projects: Design of Roads, Drainage, Bridges, Retaining Walls & Earthworks.
* Working on the design of roads, drainage, bridges, retaining walls & earthworks,
* Producing pre-planning reports which will include Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessments,
* Producing accurate & buildable drawings in AutoCAD,
* HNC or equivalent in Civil Engineering desirable,
* Full proficiency with AutoCAD is essential, ideally with a minimum of 3 years' experience using it within a consultancy environment,
* Experience with Civils 3D desirable but not essential,
* Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to know more about this Civil CAD Technician vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.