Civil CAD Technician
£25.00 - £35.00 per hour (Contract)
Are you a skilled CAD Technician with experience in highways and/or residential drainage design? Looking for long-term contract with a competitive hourly rate working on a good variety of projects? Look no further than this fantastic new contract opportunity in Uxbridge.
Right now, I am currently working with a successful consulting Civil Engineer, who as a result of a continuously growing workload have created the opportunity for a CAD Technician to join them on a 6-month(minimum) contract basis at their busy new design office in Uxbridge.
On offer for you as the new Civil CAD Technician:
* Hourly rate of up to £35.00 per hour depending on experience
* Immediate start available!
* Good variety of work
* Free parking
What you'll bring as the new Civil CAD Technician:
* Minimum two years' office experience within a UK consultancy or local authority
* A good working knowledge of AutoCAD
* Ideally a knowledge of PDS or Civil3D and/or Windes Microdrainage
* Passion for creative civil design, ideally within drainage and highways
* Good communication skills
If you're on the lookout for a great long-term contract opportunity, speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information, or apply with your up to date CV.