Civil Engineering Technician
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Founded in 2013 this small but growing boutique Civil and Structural business are looking to recruit for an experienced Civil Engineering CAD Technician.
This highly respected consultancy currently have 13 full time members of staff working within Civil and Structural Engineering and they specialise in residential, education, healthcare and commercial projects.
Why would you want to join?
* They work in a professional but fun environment
* Plenty of work for Civil Engineering CAD Technicians
* Free parking on the outskirts of Leeds
* 5 weeks paid annual leave, plus statutory holidays.
* Company pension and profit share paid twice a year - after a qualifying period.
* Salary sacrifice for: medical/health insurance, extra holidays, Bike to Work Scheme
* Staff social events every quarter
What will you be doing?
* Producing working drawings using AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D showing clearly and accurately how the infrastructure is detailed, from engineering calculations and your own expertise
* Designing drainage systems using WINDES design suite
* Delivering scheme details to achieve S104 and S38 approvals
* Working with your team, develop written procedures for producing consistent drawings for infrastructure schemes and general details for industrial buildings, offices and housing projects
* To prepare cut and fill drawings from 3D modelling package (Civil 3D)
* Training junior technicians in the use of AutoCAD, Windes and 3D modelling software
* Be client facing and take instructions as required
As a Civil Engineering CAD Technician we would expect you to be
* Enthusiastic and motivated
* Customer focussed
* Team player with the ability to supervise and encourage others
* Ability to work in a changing and dynamic environment
* HND in Civil Engineering or similar with 10 year's experience
* Prepared to undertake professional qualification IEng
What are the next steps?
When you hit apply Peter Brownley in our Leeds office will contact you to disclose full details, including our clients name, to ensure you are happy to be put forward for consideration.
Once you give us your consent to do so, we will liaise directly with our client to arrange an interview, help you prepare for interview and then handle the negotiation of any subsequent job offer on your behalf.