Civils CAD Technician
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload, have an opportunity for a Civil CAD Technician to join their Hemel Hempstead civil engineering team on a full-time permanent basis.
Civil Engineering Team Projects: Design of Roads, Drainage, Bridges, Retaining Walls & Earthworks.
* HNC or equivalent in Civil Engineering desirable,
* Full proficiency with AutoCAD is essential, ideally with a minimum of 3 years' experience using it within a consultancy environment,
* Experience with other design software such as Civils 3D and MicroDrainage (WinDes) is desirable,
* A strong understanding of UK design standards, principles & laws,
* Excellent communication skills.
* Working with other members of the civil engineering team on the design of roads, drainage, bridges, retaining walls & earthworks,
* Producing pre-planning reports which will include Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessments,
* Producing accurate & buildable drawings in AutoCAD,
* Liaising with clients, colleagues & local authorities,
* Provide technical support to the in-house teams.
The successful Civil CAD Technician will be given a competitive salary along with a supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team. You will be given plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
If you would like to know more about this Civil CAD Technician vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.