Civil Engineering Technician
£28,000 - £33,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you a Civil Engineering Technician with major highways experience? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Conrad Consulting are currently looking for a Civil Engineering Technician to join a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy to join their busy Dundee office.
The Civil Engineering Technician can expect to get involved with a range of different projects spanning infrastructure, commercial, residential and renewable energy developments.
You will mainly be responsible for designing roads and drainage for infrastructure and development projects.
Essential requirements for Civil Engineering Technician:
* HND/HNC in Civil Engineering.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience on infrastructure projects
* Proficient in AutoCAD, PDS and Microdrainage software
* Great Knowledge of roads and drainage design standards
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in the design of major transport Scotland infrastructure would be a distinct advantage
£28,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience) + benefits package.
This role will help you to develop skills to progress towards EngTech status with unrivalled career progression opportunities.
What happens next:
On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.