Civils 3D Technician
£30,000 - £33,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
City of London
Our client is a well-known multidisciplinary consultancy who are currently looking for a Civils 3D Technician to join their Central London office on a permanent basis.
Projects: Educational, Residential, Heritage, Retail, Commercial, Leisure and more.
Location: Great office location in the busy London city centre.
* Full proficiency with Civils 3D & AutoCAD,
* Experience working on new build infrastructure projects for private developments,
* Experience working on modifications to existing infrastructure,
* Design & detailing of Civil & Structural engineering schemes,
* Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
* Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice & Design Standards,
* The confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing your own workload effectively.
The successful Civils 3D Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits along with exposure to career-accelerating projects. If you would like to know more, please send your CV to Graham Ventham for more details.