£24,000.00 - £26,000.00 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting currently recruiting for an established Multi-Disciplinary consultancy based on the outskirts of Woking.
My client currently has a requirement for a talented CAD Technician with previous experience in an engineering firm to complement their team of established professionals.
As an integral part of the CAD team, you will prepare high-quality engineering design drawings using AutoCAD for a selection of new projects in conjunction with the Electrical Vehicle charging stations required by a variety of their clients
* Carrying out site visits and surveys around the country to take measurements
and photographs for a selection of proposed areas for Electrical Vehicle charging points
* Producing detailed CAD drawings, including site plans, general arrangement layouts and
* Obtaining planning permissions and discharging of planning conditions
* Production of documents to comply with CDM Regulations
* Managing project, planning and programme trackers
* Coordinating both internal and external drawing/consultant/construction teams
* Ensuring drawings from other consultants are coordinated with master site
* Carrying out general project running duties, including responding to site queries
and attending site meetings
* Producing as‐built drawings and required documents to comply with CDM Regs.
CAD TECHNICIAN PROFILE
* HNC or equivalent
* Experience within a design office/ consultancy environment
* 2 years working experience with in an engineering based business or industry
* Confident with AutoCAD
* Clean driving License
For more information this excellent opportunity please send an up to date CV TO Stuart at Conrad Consulting.