£22,000 - £32,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you an experienced AutoCAD Technician that has the desire and experience to progress further in the building services industry?
Well, we are currently working alongside a very established and dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy who happen to be looking for a prestigious AutoCAD technician to assist them even further with their successful projects that they have recently won. Preferably, they require someone with experience in M&E coordination as well as having a history in a variety of sectors. Healthcare experience would also be beneficial within this role.
If you feel that you have the drive to deliver innovative and practical energy-saving designs, then this could be the opportunity for you. The role will take place as part of an existing mechanical and electrical team, based in Norwich.
Below, are some further AutoCAD Technician Responsibilities:
* To take the CAD drawings from early stages right through to completion
* At least 3 years' experience within a similar role within a building services consultancy
* Ensuring all drawing work is coordinated avoiding clashes and accurately integrated with the architectural design
* Ensuring timescales are adhered to
* Liaising and coordinating with other design consultants when required
If you are experienced, ambitious and have a lot to offer then apply, or alternatively contact Jamie Creed on - 01728 726 135