AutoCAD Technician (Building Services)
£18,000 - £23,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you looking for an exciting move within a multidisciplinary consultancy as an AutoCAD technician within their Building Services division?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 10 years and have offices across the country. They are rapidly evolving, and their building services team is growing to the point where they need to bring on additional CAD support to assist with both their project wins as well as their growth aspirations within their Norwich office. They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic AutoCAD Technician that ideally has a minimum of 6 months experience within the building services industry and wants to gain experience on high value schemes and grow with the company.
AutoCAD Technician Requirements:
* To take the CAD drawings from early stages right through to completion
* At least 6 months experience within a similar role within a building services consultancy
* Ensuring all drawing work is coordinated avoiding clashes and accurately integrated with the architectural design
* Ensuring timescales are adhered to
* Liaising and coordinating with other design consultants when required
If you think you could be interested in getting your foot in the door with a growing multidisciplinary consultancy as an AutoCAD Technician at a time of growth, then get in touch today to see If you could be the right fit for them.