£20,000 - £30,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client has been established for over 20 years and in that time created a strong foothold in the market for themselves. They now employ over 60 professionals in the built environment and aren't showing any signs of slowing down. They are currently looking to add a Document Controller to their team in Central London.
Ideally as the successful document controller you will have at least 2 years in this position, and it would be highly advantageous if this role was in either a building services or multidisciplinary consultancy.
Document Controller Responsibilities:
* Control incoming and outgoing documents, issue and track internal distributions / workflows.
* Maintain soft and hard copy project filing.
* Check outgoing documents (format, numbering, etc) and maintain issue records.
* Support internal teams with uploading and filing detailed drawings on inhouse systems
* Ensure compliance with project / documentation and design procedures.
* Assisting with printing and filing tasks for all projects.
* Archiving of project documents.
* Ability to work with limited supervision.
* General office administration duties.
* Implement Health and Safety policies and procedures on projects.
If you're a Document Controller looking for your next role get in touch today to find out if this could be for you.