Senior Mechanical Draughtsman
£38,000 - £44,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary consultancy offering an innovative and dynamic working environment. They operate both within the UK and globally across a wide variety of sectors from pharmaceutical to heavy engineering and are currently looking for a talented Senior Mechanical Draughtsman to join the team in their office near Maidstone on a full time permanent basis.
This is an ideal role for a Senior Mechanical Draughtsman/ CAD Draughtsman with experience of Inventor and who has previously worked on petro-chemical projects.
* To oversee and organise the mechanical design team,
* To design and detail the refurbishment of installations,
* Survey equipment and pipework.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience within a 3D mechanical design role,
* Previous experience within a blended mechanical and petro-chemical environment,
* Previous pipework experience within a design context,
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
* Proficient in the use of Inventor software is essential,
* Ability to manage a small team,
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details on the role & client.