Business Administration Apprenticship
£150 per week (Permanent)
At Conrad, we are on the lookout for a Business Admin Apprentice to join our Suffolk office.
This is an opportunity to get involved with a thriving, national business with a reputable Head Office in the heart of Framlingham, Suffolk.
You will be taught to be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office and supporting recruitment consultants with administrative duties on a day to day basis.
You will be working amongst a dynamic and enthusiastic teamof Recruitment Consultants, Office Support, Accounts and Marketing professionals.
A list of example responsibilities are as follows:
• Exciting opportunity to work with a well respected recruitment consultancy in the heart of Suffolk….
• Key responsibilities include undertaking tasks from senior administrators
• Filing of legal and confidential documents
• Answering incoming calls and transferring to the appropriate member of staff
• Taking clear and concise telephone message and passing them on to the appropriate colleague
• Advertising job vacancies via online job boards
• Updating and maintaining our in house recruitment database
• Assisting with keeping up to date our social media company profiles – FB/TWITTER/LINKEDIN
• Organising and keeping up to date the filing system
• Sorting and keeping checklist of stationery requests
• General admin as and when required
• Daily post and banking
• Data entry
• Use of the franking machine
This is a full time position (37.5 hours per week) and you will be paid £150.00 per week on an Apprenticeship scheme which will lead to a Business Administration Level 2 Diploma.
If candidates are travelling from further afield, a higher pay rate is negotiable.
To find out additional information, please do not hesitate about getting in touch on the number provided or to apply please submit an application with an updated version of your CV to Julie Nunn