Senior Bridge Engineer
£42,000 - £47,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is recruiting for a passionate and committed Senior Bridge Engineer to be based in their Glasgow office.
This global-scale multidisciplinary consultancy prides themselves on having a direct impact on people's lives by delivering sustainable and responsible engineering solutions.
Reporting to the Bridges Team Lead, you will provide technical support into assigned projects ensuring successful delivery of technically challenging schemes. Given the sheer size of this consultancy they attract a wide range of clients meaning that you, as the Senior Bridge Engineer, will be involved in a variety of different projects domestically and abroad.
As a Senior Bridge Engineer, it will be your responsibility to lead and manage the delivery of projects to meet time, quality, budgetary and health and safety targets, managing all aspects of the client relationship so that delivery exceeds expectations.
It is expected that you also provide both direction and technical advice and lead by example where appropriate.
* Proven technical ability in the design and or assessment of bridges and civil structures
* Ability to lead a diverse design team to success
* Experience working on highways England schemes
* Strong working knowledge of DMRB and Eurocodes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner
* £41,000 - £46,000
* 8% Matched pension
* 25 days per annum, increasing with service
* Private medical insurance cover
* Income protection (50% for up to 5 years)
* Professional subscriptions costs
* Life assurance (3x salary)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!