Senior Bridge Engineer
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is supporting a national consulting engineer in their efforts to appoint a Senior Bridge Engineer to their office in Edinburgh.
This role is best suited to a Chartered Bridge Engineer with demonstrable design experience on UK projects.
Our client work on some flagship D&B schemes within the transport sector, offering you the opportunity to enhance your portfolio, and continue your development on some challenging projects.
* Have experience working for a consulting engineer in the UK on bridge schemes
* Be Chartered (or very close to achieving)
* Be familiar with DMRB
* Able to demonstrate a high level of design/analysis proficiency
* £38,000 - £42,000
* 7% Pension
* Private healthcare & life assurance
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Flexible working scheme
* A range of additional benefits
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.