Senior Bridge Engineer
£36,000 - £44,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is supporting tier 1 consulting engineer in their efforts to appoint a Senior Bridge Engineer in their Edinburgh office.
This role is best suited to a Chartered Bridge Engineer with design & analysis experience who is now ready to transition into more of a project management role.
You will report directly to the Operations Director within the Transportation Division and be responsible for day-to-day project & programme management of several design & build schemes across Scotland.
It goes without saying you should have a background in the design & analysis of bridges in the UK. In addition, you should:
* Be interested in moving into a Project Management style role
* Be Chartered (or very close to achieving)
* Familiar with DMRB and NEC contracts
* Be comfortable visiting site and communicating with contractors, local authorities and external consultants
* Experience managing multiple schemes would be advantageous, but not essential
* £36,000 - £44,000
* 7% Pension
* Private healthcare & life assurance
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Flexible working scheme
* A range of additional benefits
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.