£36,000 - £42,500 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working with a dynamic & diverse Architectural Practice based in Nottingham City Centre that require a BIM Manager!
This is one of the longest standing Architectural Practices in Nottingham, working on a number of varying projects including Healthcare, Commercial, Residential, Education, Leisure and Conservation projects.
This vacancy is suitable for a Senior Architectural Technologist with excellent BIM/REVIT Skills - BIM systems have been heavily invested in and are implemented throughout the office. You must have the skills to implement BIM Developments and processes for the practice, including training of staff. Other duties of the BIM Manager include:
* Overseeing the technical quality of work carried out by the in-house design teams
* Be actively involved in project delivery including ownership of projects and preparation of technical details
* Coordinate, review and manage CAD and BIM for inclusion into projects
* Using NBS Create for specification writing and the interface with BIM in line with Uniclass
* Prepare and manage BEP
* Develop, advise and mentor in-house Technologists
* Conduct CPD sessions for BIM Technology
This practice is just a 15 minute walk from Nottingham train station. There is also a vast choice of shops, cafes and local amenities nearby.
If you are a BIM Manager, BIM Coordinator, or Senior Level Architectural Technologist with fantastic BIM capabilities, and the above is of interest to you, then apply now. This role will not be around for long.
Salary will be negotiable dependant on experience, but is likely to be in the region of £36,000-£42,500 per annum.
Send your CV and work examples to Ashley Johnson or give him a call to discuss this vacancy - 0121 651 1510.