£51,000 - £65,000 per annum + Competitive Benefit Package (Permanent)
Are you a BIM Manager that would be interested in working with one of the country's most prestigious MEP consultancies?
Our client has been established for over 100 years and deliver some of the complex schemes in the built environment. They operate in nearly every sector and have worked on some of the country's most well publicised projects. They are known for putting sustainability at the forefront of their designs and are looking for an accomplished BIM manager to come on board and work with them in their Central London office.
They are looking for a well versed and experienced MEP BIM Manager to that can come on board and get stuck in straight away. You will be expected to help train building services engineers in the use of Revit for design and coordination. You will be in charge of supervising and leading a multidisciplinary team to achieve to the client's goals. You will be responsible for reviewing developing and evaluation 3rd party packaged to aid the design process such as Magicad & Dynamo. You will be expected to promote and implement design trends/ techniques.
MEP BIM Manager Requirements:
* Educated to HNC or equivalent
* Minimum of 4 years' experience within the building services industry
* Ideally a masters in BIM Management
* Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
* Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
* A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
* A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
* Demonstrable experience providing and manage a BIM service to external customers
* Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
* Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
If you're a BIM manager on the hunt for your next exciting role and keen to find out more about this position get in touch today. 01728 726 125