£50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a Structural Engineering firm with a passion for the design and delivery of high quality award winning buildings, structures and public spaces. We are helping them find a BIM Manager to join their team in Essex. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of BIM and will oversee the future development and progression of BIM across the company.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the implementation of projects is adopted in as smooth a transition as possible, ensuring a full understanding across the Revit/Cad team and Engineers. As a BIM Manager you will also be responsible for developing in house Revit standards and maintaining project files.
The ideal candidate will be curious, collaborative and passionate about engineering and the built environment.
* Civil/Structural Engineering HNC or equivalent,
* A minimum of 10 years' experience in design and drafting using Revit and AutoCAD,
* An in-depth working knowledge of current BIM up to Level 2,
* Professional accreditation with ICE and/or other professional institutions,
* Strong written and English speaking ability,
* Strong graphical communication,
* Strong IT and software skills,
* Ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
Our client is offering the successful BIM Manager a competitive salary & a generous benefits package.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Technician with a passion for design to take the next step in their career and join a contemporary & design-focused practice.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.