£45,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you done with the hectic travel and train delay that come with your role in London? Are you looking for a consultancy with a bit more of a family feel to it where the majority of the engineers have been there for ten+ years?
Our client is a standalone building services consultancy that has been around for nearly 20 years. There is around 15 Engineers in their Luton office and due to recent project wins they need to employ the help of a BIM Manager to come in and help lead the current team. The BIM Team currently consists of around 4 members of staff and they're keen to get someone in that can help bolster and guide the team with the delivery of projects.
They are looking for a well versed and experienced MEP BIM Manager to that can come on board and get stuck in straight away. You will be expected to help train building services engineers in the use of Revit for design and coordination. You will be in charge of supervising and leading a multidisciplinary team to achieve to the client's goals. You will be responsible for reviewing, developing and the evaluation of 3rd party packages to aid the design process such as Magicad & Dynamo. You will be expected to promote and implement design trends/ techniques.
MEP BIM Manager Requirements:
* Educated to HNC or equivalent
* Minimum of 4 years' experience within the building services industry
* Ideally a masters in BIM Management
* Experience managing teams an excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
* Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
* A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
* A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination.
* Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
* Demonstrable experience providing and manage a BIM service to external customers
* Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
* Excellent time and cost management skills in order to plan and achieve delivery to the desired quality to exceed customer expectations
This is a great opportunity for someone who is done with the travel into London and wants a more relaxed and flexible life with a consultancy that's really invested in their Engineers.