Assistant BIM Manager
£32,000 - £375,000 per annum (Permanent)
City Of Manchester, Manchester
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a leading AJ100 studio in central Manchester are looking to fill a vacancy within their studio that would best suit an aspiring BIM Manager, ideally currently working as a BIM Coordinator or assistant BIM Manager.
Typically, projects you will encounter here range across all sectors from Large-Scale industrial to Schools, Offices, Warehouses and everything in between. The practice is fully BIM enabled and uses a collaborative approach to BIM across their many disciplines. They are the front-runner in the industry for utilising innovative design concepts. This is wholly evident when viewing their portfolio of current and completed projects.
The role could potentially become a wider position within the structure of the company. There are various regional offices that may require assistance on occasion, at this time your expertise may be called upon. This will mainly be done remotely, however once a month/2 months you may be asked to visit the London office and various other regions.
In order to be considered for this role we would hope that applicants meet most of the following criteria:
* 3 Years minimum live project experience in a BIM-Specific role.
* Experience taking projects through from concept stage to completion and Handover.
* Understanding of UK BIM standards / Advanced level REVIT skills.
* Project level BIM coordination experience.
* Previous experience managing Architectural teams in BIM workflows is essential.
* Navisworks/Solibri experience beneficial.
* Large scale/complex project experience is highly beneficial.
Salary - £32,000-£37,500 per annum + Benefits.
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact information provided. Alternatively please click the apply button to register your CV & portfolio as an application.