£34,000 - £42,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with one of the UK's leading Architectural practices, are looking to fill a vacancy within their Leicester studio that would best suit an experienced and well-qualified Architectural BIM Coordinator.
Typically, projects you will encounter here range across all sectors from Large-Scale industrial to Residential, Offices, Warehouses and everything in between. The practice is fully BIM enabled and uses a collaborative approach to BIM across their many disciplines. They are one of the front-runners in the industry for utilising innovative design concepts. This is wholly evident when viewing their portfolio of current and completed projects.
In order to be considered for this role we would hope that applicants meet most of the following criteria:
* 2 Years minimum live project experience in a BIM-Specific role.
* Experience taking projects through from concept stage to completion and Handover.
* Understanding of UK BIM standards / Advanced level REVIT skills.
* Project level BIM coordination experience.
* Previous experience managing Architectural teams in BIM workflows is essential.
* Navisworks experience beneficial.
* Large scale/complex project experience is highly beneficial.
Salary - £34,000 - £42,000 per annum + Benefits.
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting using the contact information provided. Alternatively please click the apply button to register your CV & portfolio as an application.