£29,000 - £37,500 per annum (Permanent)
City Of Manchester, Manchester
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a well-known Architectural studio in Manchester are looking to fill a vacancy within their studio that would best suited to a BIM Coordinator, or Architectural Technologist with a real passion for BIM.
Projects you will likely encounter here range across all sectors from Residential to Education and Commercial. The practice is fully BIM enabled and uses a collaborative approach to BIM, utilising the latest REVIT software and associated programmes. They employ experienced, REVIT-proficient individuals within their Architectural and Technical teams and want to continue doing so for the foreseeable future. They are looking to bring more of their BIM coordination and standardisation practices in-house. In order to do so, hiring an experienced BIM coordinator is important step in the right direction.
The role could potentially become a wider position within the structure of the company. There are various regional offices that may require assistance on occasion, at this time your expertise may be called upon. This will mainly be done remotely.
In order to be considered for this role we would hope that applicants meet most of the following criteria:
* 1 Year minimum live project experience in a BIM-Specific role.
* Experience taking projects through from concept stage to completion and Handover.
* Understanding of UK BIM standards / Advanced level REVIT skills.
* Project level BIM coordination experience.
* Previous experience managing Architectural teams in BIM workflows is essential.
* Navisworks/Solibri experience beneficial.
* Large scale/complex project experience is highly beneficial.
Salary: £30,000-£37,500 per annum + Benefits.
For more information on this unique opportunity please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact information provided. Alternatively please click the apply button to register your CV & portfolio as an application.