Associate Transport Planner
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
A multi discipline consultancy in Nottingham is looking to expand their current team by recruiting an Associate Transport Planner. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the team, providing technical input into projects and undertaking work winning duties for the Nottingham team.
* Experience of preparing and management of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and other technical notes
* Extensive experience working for private sector clients
* Experience preparing fee proposals and tender bids
* Management and mentoring of junior team members, including workload management
* Experience of public inquiries is advantageous
* Confidence and successful track record of undertaking business development duties
This is a great opportunity to join a consultancy with a great reputation within the industry. You will be provided with the opportunity to grow your own team, together with opportunity to progress within the company. Please get in touch with Shawn from Conrad Consulting for more information.