Associate Transport Planner
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
A multi discipline consultancy in Maidstone is looking to appoint an Associate Transport Planner due to a number of recent project wins. Our client has recently completed a number of Residential, Commercial, Education, Leisure and Mixed-Use projects across the South East. The ideal candidate will have several years' experience as a Transport Planner within a private sector consultancy or a local authority. As an Associate you will be expected to take a lead role in managing both projects and other team members. Candidates with experience of being in a position in which they're undertaking business development duties is ideal.
* Extensive knowledge of preparing and reviewing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
* Proficiency in ARCADY, PICADY and LinSig
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A successful track record of managing projects
* Proven business development/ client liaison skills
* Ambition to lead and grow a team
This is a great opportunity to join a consultancy with a fantastic reputation with both their clients and their staff. You will be provided with a generous salary and a competitive benefits package. Please get in touch with Shawn from Conrad Consulting for more information.