Associate/ Associate Director- Transport Planning
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Company Car, Bonus & Other Benefits (Permanent)
A multi discipline consultancy in Basingstoke is looking to expand their current team by recruiting an Associate Transport Planner. Our client has recently completed a number of development planning projects across Hampshire and the South East. The ideal candidate will have several years' experience as a Transport Planner within a private sector consultancy. Candidates that are currently in a position in which they're undertaking business development duties is preferred.
* Extensive knowledge of preparing and reviewing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
* Proficiency in ARCADY, PICADY and LinSig
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A successful track record of managing projects
* Proven business development/ client liaison skills
* Ambition to lead and grow a team
This is a great opportunity to join a consultancy with a fantastic reputation with both their clients and their staff. You will be provided with a generous salary, car allowance/ company car, bonus, pension and other benefits. Please get in touch with Shawn from Conrad Consulting for more information.