Associate Transport Planner
£45,000.00 - £55,000 per annum + plus car and bonus (Permanent)
Are you a Senior Transport Planner with the ambition to take a lead role on major projects? Would you thrive in a rapidly growing consultancy with an excellent benefits and genuine career prospects? If so, read on for more on this fantastic new Associate Transport Planner opportunity in Winchester.
As part of their continued growth and on the back of several keep project and framework wins, this exciting multi-discipline consultancy have created the rare opportunity for a skilled and experienced Transport Planner to lead their dynamic and highly technical team at their busy Winchester office.
What's on offer for you as the new Associate Transport Planner:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum plus car allowance
* Annual bonus
* Life assurance and private healthcare
* Great project diversity
* The chance to take on a lead role and develop
Your new position will see you involved in projects from a good wide range of sectors, with projects across the UK valued up to and in excess of £100m. You will be given the opportunity to work collaboratively with other teams from the company's many disciplines, delivering high quality projects to both public and private sector clients on a major scale.
What you'll bring as the new Associate Transport Planner:
* Minimum five years' UK consultancy or local authority experience in Transport Planning and modelling.
* Ideally membership of ICE, CIHT, TP or CILT
* Working knowledge of relevant software (TRANSYT, PICADY, ARCADY, LINSIG)
* The ability and ambition to develop new business
This is a truly rare opportunity to progress your career as part of a well-established industry name that continues to grow as they win more and more work both regionally and across the UK. Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information, or apply with your up to date CV.