Associate/ Associate Director Transport Planner
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
A specialist Transport Planning consultancy in Birmingham is looking to grow their current team by recruiting an Associate/ Associate Director Transport Planner. You will be joining a consultancy that have recently completed several residential, healthcare, leisure, retail, education, stadium and strategic planning projects across the UK. As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for:
* Managing projects both technically and financially
* Checking and reviewing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans etc.
* Mentoring and supporting junior team members
* Attend client, stakeholder and public meetings
* Identify new and develop existing client relationships
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience within a consultancy, together with having a successful track record with managing projects. Candidates who are currently in a position where they're actively undertaking business development duties is needed. Please get in touch with Shawn Pearce at Conrad Consulting for more information.