Partnership Opportunity - Structures
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum (Permanent)
Have you reached a glass ceiling? Would you like to spread your wings and land a role that can offer the Partnership aspirations you have? Then read on!
Our client is an award-winning engineering consultancy with multiple offices in the UK . They currently have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who would like to be (in effect) their own boss.
The role will see you heading a number of major projects, initially at Associate Director level, but with a fastrack plan in place to Partnership once you have proven your ability.
* Lead, manage & guide diverse teams; mentoring junior engineers and ensuring all members feel valued & motivated
* Taking the lead on a range of building structures projects; managing the project teams & ensuring projects are delivered on time & to budget
* Maintain & build on existing client relationships as well as winning new work & forming new business relationships
* Contributing to Board meetings & chairing design meetings
* Ensure client expectations are managed & met
* Providing top technical & design advice and acting as a consultant to clients on a range of projects.
* Must be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE)
* Must hold a valid driving licence as travel to site & other offices will be required
* Strong commercial awareness
* A strong background in building structures & an excellent knowledge of the construction industry
* Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
* Knowledge of a range of industry design software
* Experience of dealing with approvals with Statutory Authorities.
The successful Associate Director will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package, including an annual bonus and the potential to take future equity in the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer with natural leadership skills & strong commercial awareness to join a reputable business who value their staff and will offer excellent career development prospects.