Associate Structural Engineer
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum (Permanent)
Do you have at least 8 years' experience in Structural Engineering? Are you looking to take the next step and join a firm who are entering an exciting new growth phase?
Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm whose workload includes schemes in countries all over the world with many high profile, impressive projects having been successfully completed. They collaborate with the world's best architects, developers and contractors and as a result have won numerous awards.
Their excellent reputation for project completion to the highest standard has sustained them during this challenging time and it is a mark of their success that they have been able to secure major projects with a pipeline of work guaranteed for at least the next 18 months. As a result an opportunity has arisen in their Manchester office for an Associate Structural Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
* Managing projects effectively and efficiently,
* Exercising financial control over projects and assisting in assessing fees,
* Acting as Project Director and a key client interface at a technical level,
* Providing technical support to the building structures team,
* Assisting in the development of new technology and ways of working,
* Promoting and developing multi-disciplinary working,
* Providing Client care and development.
* A recognised engineering degree, CEng MIStructE / MICE,
* A good grounding as a general practitioner is essential,
* Thorough understanding of the interaction required between other disciplines associated with building design,
* The ability to integrate well into wider project teams is essential,
* Familiarity with relevant design codes is essential & a working understanding of Eurocodes will also be advantageous,
* Previous exposure to clients, designers, contractors and builders is essential.
For more information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham or call on 01728 726120.