Associate (Structural Engineering)
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Ben (Permanent)
Kicking off 2020 as they mean to go on, one of my clients in Glasgow is looking to appoint an Associate to their Building Structures team.
This hire forms part of their expansion strategy for the coming year. This initial appointment is integral to their plans, with 3 further hires to immediately follow this one ranging from Graduate up to Senior Structural Engineer.
It's clear to see this role will offer short term progression for the incoming Associate. Within a 12-month period you can expect to be running your own project team and on a development plan towards an Equity Director role.
You could be currently working as a Senior Engineer and ready for that next step, a Principal Engineer who is keen to move into an operational role or an existing Associate simply looking to reignite your career with a new firm.
About my client:
* Over 100 employees in the UK over several offices
* Looking to increase headcount by 60% over a 5-year period
* Specialists within Civil and Structural Engineering
* Projects covering all sectors from commercial buildings, industrial, transport to heritage & conservation
* Naturally, it's expected you can demonstrate the energy and passion required to take on a senior role
* If you are lacking in Management, commercial or operational experience don't worry as the existing Directors can help mentor you here
* Ideally you will be Chartered, although if you can demonstrate the equivalent experience and competencies, our client would still like to meet you
* Your experience should include building structures from a variety of markets
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Car/Car Allowance
* Flexible working
* Life assurance
If you are looking for a role that will offer rapid progression with on-going support from Directors with a wealth of experience, then this role should tick a lot of boxes for you.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Nick Grayston!