Associate Civil Engineer
£55,000 - £68,000 per annum (Permanent)
Would you relish the opportunity to oversee the production of quality designs, manage projects and lead a developing civils team at Associate level? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a national, award winning Civil Engineering firm with a passion for the design and delivery of high quality award winning buildings, structures and public spaces. We are helping them to find an Associate Civil Engineer to lead the team in their Central London office.
The ideal candidate will be curious, collaborative, ingenious and passionate about engineering and the built environment.
Projects: Roads & drainage design - building related infrastructure.
Requirements of the Associate Civil Engineer:
* A Degree in Civil Engineering,
* A minimum of 7 years' post chartered experience,
* Proven expertise and experience in engineering design and analysis,
* Competence in the use of industry standard analysis software,
* Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills,
* Previous experience of running a team,
* Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
Our client is offering the successful Associate Civil Engineer a competitive salary & a generous benefits package.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer with a passion for design to join a contemporary & design-focused practice.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.