Associate Infrastructure Engineer
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum (Permanent)
City of London
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join the Civils team on a full-time permanent basis in their Central London office. There is the potential for the successful candidate to work for 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more
* Reporting into the Director you will be leading a team of Highways/Infrastructure Engineers and delivering a range of projects, predominantly across the residential and commercial development sector.
* On plot Flood Risk Assessments,
* Building surface and foul water drainage and SuDs,
* External works drainage and pavement build ups
* Carrying out site visits & inspections,
* Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* Must be an experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer,
* Must have a good level of experience in a managerial position,
* Able to manage a team of 4+ Civil Engineers & Technicians,
* Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing,
* Must have a strong background in roads & drainage design.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Associate Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior managerial position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.