Associate Civil Engineer
£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
An established multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently seeking an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join the dynamic and innovative team in their Birmingham office on a full-time permanent basis.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' civil engineering experience, which should include developing concept designs, producing technical design information, drawings and specification and attending site and client meetings, we would like to hear from you.
* An Meng/MSc in civil engineering,
* An experienced & Chartered Civil Engineer (or equivalent),
* A strong background in flood risk and roads & drainage design,
* Strong analytical and research skills,
* Experience of design software which could include AutoCAD, Civils 3D, Microdrainage/Windes etc),
* Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
* Ability to liaise directly with clients, architects and other parties.
* Able to lead your team, ensuring staff members under your direction feel valued, motivated & are contributing.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step.
The successful Associate Infrastructure engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of civil engineers & technicians to mentor. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more details.