Associate Electrical Engineer
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Competitive Benefit Package (Permanent)
Are you looking for a new challenge as an Associate Electrical Engineer with an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy?
The client we're currently working with have offices around the country and are a fully established multidisciplinary consultancy. They work in a variety of sectors and employing professionals of varying ability in the built environment and are looking for an Electrical Associate Engineer to come and work in their Oxford office. This office is already established having a Civil and Structural team in there, but they are looking to grow the M&E team within this office as well making you one of the first people in their giving you a great position.
The successful Associate Electrical Engineer will be extremely technically capable when it comes to the design of electrical systems throughout a number of different building types. You will have experience managing teams and acting as the engineer on projects within your current position. You will have been in a position to mentor more junior members of staff and will have an excellent client facing manner. You will have seen projects from concept to completion and ideally will have started managing your own clients and have a history of bringing work In.
Associate electrical Engineer Requirements:
* Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
* 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
* Chartered or working towards
* Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
* Ability to work on multiple teams
* Full UK driving license
* A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
* Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
If you want the opportunity to actively play a part in the success of a regional office and want a path to directorship then apply now.