Associate Director (Transport planning)
£70,000 - £75,000 per annum (Permanent)
City of London
One of our key clients, a high-profile global engineering firm, is currently seeking a highly motivated & experienced Associate Director (Transport planning) to join their London team on a full-time permanent basis.
As an Associate Director you will have experience of heading a team, being responsible for resourcing, mentoring and ongoing training. The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities and will have significant experience in transport planning.
Projects range in value up to multi million pounds and vary from sustainable schemes to major commercial developments. So, if you are seeking variety, why not get in touch today to find out more?
* Managing work on projects effectively and efficiently,
* Providing key technical transport consultancy support on projects,
* Acting as Project Manager or Lead Planner/Engineer on small transport related projects,
* Providing internal and external client interface on projects,
* Business development by supporting existing client care and development.
* A degree in a relevant discipline e.g. transport planning, civil engineering, geography, mathematics or economics,
* A Master's degree in a relevant discipline e.g. transport planning or highways engineering would be desirable,
* Chartered membership or working towards with a relevant professional institution e.g. CIHT, ICE, CILT or TPS),
* Experience in local highway network analysis including junction capacity assessments using software ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG;
* Experience in junction preliminary design;
* Successful track record in managing projects to make sure work is completed in time to budget and to an excellent standard;
* Experience of working with multi-disciplinary professional teams including architects, planning, environmental and engineering advisors;
* Excellent standard in English report writing and oral communication skills;
* Ability to undertake analytical work and strong in Excel skills;
* Proficiency in data collection techniques, data analysis and interpretation.
On offer for the Associate Director (Transport planning):
* Salary of up to £75,000 per annum (DOE),
* Discretionary performance-related bonus,
* Professional fees paid,
* Truly diverse project portfolio
For more information on this unique opportunity, get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726120