Associate Director - Traffic
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Opportunity for an Associate Director to join the Transportation team in Birmingham of this global name in engineering.
The role offers the opportunity to demonstrate an innovative and technically skilled approach to your role.
The team takes pride in their excellent reputation and provide traffic and highway engineering project delivery, with a track record of success for local and national schemes including high profile such as Highways England, Transport for London and Midlands Highway Alliance.
The successful Associate Director will be responsible for delivery of engineering projects for local transport, urban design/streetscape schemes in the Birmingham Traffic and Local Roads team.
* Strong client skills
* Ability to win new business
* Capable of developing strong working relationships
* Oversee feasibility, preliminary and detailed design for traffic engineering schemes
* Capable of preparing detailed technical reports
* Project Director/Manager skills and experience
You will have at least 10 years relevant experience on public/private sector work, having run projects and associated resource teams from concept to completion.
Skills should include:
* Bus priority and BRT
* Traffic Regulation Orders
* Cycle and Walking design
* Traffic Engineering / Management Design
* Traffic modelling software such as VISSIM, TRANSYT and LinSig etc
Ideally you will possess a Masters in Engineering but candidates with HND an dexcellent experience will also be considered.
For further details and to be considered for this great career opportunity, make sure you contact Graham Ventham today.