Associate Director (Facades)
£100,000 - £1,200,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you a highly motivated person with a talent for inspiring and motivating others? Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity which enable you to showcase these talents?
If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a highly successful and award winning specialist design consultancy is in the process of opening an new office in Central London and they have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Director to lead their UK Façade department. The facades team will comprise of architects, engineers and professionals with facades manufacturing experience.
The role will involve end to end business development including strategic planning, networking, lead generation and bid management.
* Working closely with clients and architects to ensure an exemplary level of quality and design,
* Developing the UK facades offering to the UK and European market,
* Developing the technical expertise through knowledge management,
* Working with the multidisciplinary team to ensure coordinated outputs,
* Managing multidiscipline projects,
* Contributing to the business development and marketing efforts for the UK office,
* Working with a production team based in Dubai,
* Working closely with manufacturers and suppliers to provide a close-knit competitive supply chain for clients.
* An MSc degree in façade engineering or equivalent,
* A successful track record of developing façade solutions on major projects,
* Experience of working with International architects and clients,
* A passion for innovative design and sustainability,
* Motivated and self-driven with an entrepreneurial outlook,
* Committed to technical excellence,
* A good relationship builder,
* Able to demonstrate excellent Presentation skills.
As an Associate Director it is anticipated that you will have a minimum of 15 years' relevant experience, at least 5 being within a leadership role.
A large part of your role will be to manage a team, and you should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity. Speak to Graham Ventham today on 01728 726 120 in the strictest confidence or send him an updated CV.