£65,000 - £70,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client is a forward-thinking multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK and a fantastic reputation for being a highly rewarding employer. They offer a wide range of services and are known for their innovative designs & technical excellence. They currently have a vacancy available in their Central London office for an experienced Structural Engineer to join as Associate Director to head up the structural team on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Commercial, Industrial, Educational, Science, Retail, Healthcare and more.
* Be a Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE),
* Have a minimum of 3 years' post Chartered experience,
* A strong level of experience working on a building structures projects across a range of sectors & using all common building materials,
* Experience with Revit / BIM & CAD.
* Be responsible for the structural engineering team involving managing resources, checking all work produced, recruiting new members, mentoring, ensuring their development & overseeing contract staff,
* Be the main point of contact for clients and focus on their satisfaction,
* Business development,
* Managing the financial aspects of projects,
* Management of a range of high-profile building structures projects.
The successful Associate Director of Structures will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with opportunity to progress quickly within the office. This is a varied & challenging role which would be well suited to an ambitious Chartered Structural Engineer who wishes to step into a hands-on managerial position. If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please apply and send across your up to date CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details on the role & client.