Associate Director - Structural Engineering
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is supporting a small Structural Engineering consultancy in Edinburgh in the efforts to appoint an Associate Director to the team.
This role is best suited to a Chartered Structural Engineer with significant experience working on a range of building developments in the Scottish market.
Our client, while small, have an impressive track record. They certainly 'punch above their weight' with several notable projects already completed and an impressive pipeline which includes:
* 2 hotel developments in Edinburgh
* Retail to Residential in Glasgow
* 2 flatted developments in Edinburgh
* 2 housing developments in East Lothian
* Commercial redevelopment in Edinburgh
* Care home facility in Fife
* Historic building alterations in West Lothian
* Several retail units for leading brand throughout Scotland
You will be joining an established team as part of a succession plan, working towards a position as a Director and eventually, Managing Director (if you wish) within 3-5 years.
This role would suit someone who is a hands-on and comfortable delivering projects day-to-day, but also able to carry out operational duties such as:
* Liaising with clients and third parties
* Managing internal resource
* Financial control and budget planning
* Production of company marketing/bidding material
* Training of Graduate Engineers
This role would suit an ambitious Senior/Principal Structural Engineer or an existing Associate looking for a new challenge. There would potentially be scope for an existing Director to join if you have a track record of delivering at that level.
On offer is a salary of £50,000 - £65,000 depending on your experience.
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.