Associate Director (Structures)
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you an experienced Principal /Associate Structural Engineer who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading multi- disciplinary consultancy based in Cambridge with an excellent reputation in the industry and they have a unique opportunity for an Associate Director to join the growing structures team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who will head up this team and take it forward.
* Working as technical lead, managing and leading projects,
* Responsible for growing workload and managing structures projects with existing and new clients.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE),
* Excellent technical capability with a successful record of delivery,
* A role model in the management and delivery of profitable and technically excellent projects,
* A proven track record over a period of several years of managing structures projects,
* Proven experience of technical leadership and managing small teams,
* Experience of establishing strong client relationships and repeat business opportunities.
They need a leader - someone who can come in and hit the ground running, instilling confidence in the team whilst demonstrating good communication skills and a positive attitude to their role.
For further information regarding this great opportunity, or a confidential chat, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 or send him an updated CV.