£45,000 - £47,000 per annum (Permanent)
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Associate level job running Project Architect required to join a continually growing Architectural Practice in Harrogate.
This exceptionally busy practice specialises in the Design and Delivery of projects within the Retail (e-commerce, Logistics) Commercial and Residential Sectors, the majority of these positions are to work multimillion pound projects for major blue chip clients.
You will be joining a team that works solely within a Revit / BIM Level 2 environment within the logistic and commercial sectors, providing you with a workstream that will be different and stimulating with some of the projects over £120m in value. A dynamic professional is required work closely with the Directors to ensure projects continue to be delivered to a high standard and will be capable of further developing the work stream. The role will be focused on managing projects from the early stages of developing ideas with the client to establish brief, preparing feasibility studies and design proposals to the client, producing submitting planning applications, detailed working drawings and working closely with contractors.
To succeed as the Associate Architect you will need to possess the following attributes-
Well rounded good communicator, who are ambitious and thrive on team work.
Extensive on site projects delivery experience
Strong Building Regulation knowledge and be able to demonstrate examples of project delivery on site.
BIM and/or Revit experience would be beneficial, although training will be provided for the right candidate.
They are looking for someone who has a genuine keen eye for Technical design with much of their experience at RIBA stages 3-7.
You will be expected to take projects through from start to finish.
Finally, our client have a prerequisite to hire someone with natural client facing abilities and who is capable of running site meetings and engaging with contractors.
Requirements of the Associate Architect include:
* ARB / RIBA affiliated Project Architect with circa 7-10 years post qualification experience…
* At least 7-10 years post qualification experience
* Demonstrable Job Running and site coordination experience
* Experience in dealing with the demands of key clients and tight deadlines.
* Varied sector experience including Commercial, Logistics and/or Retail
* Experience in producing construction working drawings
* Good working knowledge of current Building Regulations and NBS Create
* Proficient in REVIT software & good understanding of BIM methodologies
* CDM 2015 knowledge - advantageous
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
Salary offered depending on experience is between £45,000 - £47,000 per annum plus benefits & option of flexible / remote working from home.
If you are a season Senior Level Architectural Technologist who enjoys the client facing aspects of their job, forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to James Jackson at Conrad Consulting or call 0113 4166280 for more details.