Associate Architect (Commercial & Industrial projects)
£42,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
City Of Manchester, Manchester
We are looking for a Senior Architect or Associate Architect to join a busy practice in Manchester.
Interested? Please consult the information below to assess our suitability to the role and company.
We are recruiting on behalf of a busy Architectural practice. They have been established for many years and have an excellent track-record for delivering high quality Architectural work. They are also known to offer other services including Project Management, Cost consultancy and CDM.
TheyThe practice are incredibly diverse, and work across a wide range of project types including: Large-scale retail, Industrial, Hospitality schemes, Housing, Masterplans and countless others. Their current team have mostly been with the company for over 10 years; when they hire someone it is with a long-term plan in mind and with a structured path for progression and development.
Where they now require support is in the form of a Senior Architect or an Associate Architect. Someone capable of running projects and taking a lead-role within the office.
Ideally, applicants will meet the following criteria:
* ARB/RIBA Qualification.
* Ideally have a minimum 5 years industry experience (UK-based preferred).
* Confidence in client-facing situations.
* Proven job-running experience.
* Ability to manage a small design-team and to encourage performance from other members of staff.
* Previous experience working on Retail, Industrial or Commercial-focused projects. Masterplanning experience would be advantageous.
* Have excellent communication skills / be able to work in a team.
For this Senior Architect/Associate Architect role, we can offer a salary in the region of £45,000 per annum.
Get in touch with Will @ Conrad Consulting to discuss this role in further detail. Alternatively click the 'apply' button to register your CV as an application.