Associate Director - Architecture
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Car / Allowance, bonus (Permanent)
If you are an Associate or Director level Architect who would thrive in one of the worlds most respected and commercially ambitious Design, Engineering & Project Management consultancies please take a look at the below pioneering Director level appointment in their Leeds office.
Required is a talented and experienced Associate or Director level Architect to join the Architecture and masterplanning division of this truly global brand, situated within their 25 strong design team you will be given the opportunity to lead on a variety of projects within the Yorkshire region and nationally. You will join a collaborative working environment and take real responsibility throughout the full design lifecycle.
A little about this business….
Global Design, Engineering and Project Management consultancy offering the best in architecture & engineering to provide a full suite of services to clients in the public and private sector. Whether designing iconic buildings or developing clever solutions for end users our client prides itself in offering intelligent, sustainable solutions and unrivalled expertise. Their diverse, highly skilled, passionate design teams are unified with a belief - good design can positively transform people's lives. They have a keen and astute eye for design and technical quality, ensuring they deliver fantastic projects that inspire and delight their customers.
Their teams work on a number of projects across multiple sectors including education, commercial, transport, energy, defence, as well as heritage and urban redevelopment. Owing to a breadth of work across these sectors ensures there are plentiful opportunities to build on your experience as well as offering the opportunity to find your niche! They are considerate to people's ambitions and needs, and always seek to ensure everyone has the opportunity to grow and develop
* To manage and inspire a team through strong and inclusive leadership
* Sustaining and developing relationships with existing and new clients
* To ensure design responses are pragmatic and respond to the client brief whilst respecting the opportunities and constraints that each site affords, through climate, context and culture.
* To continue to develop designs that are firmly rooted with a strong narrative and that seek to enhance our reputation.
* Lead projects by providing design and technical leadership for major projects
* Reporting on activity and analysis of feedback and success factors
* Development of the design culture and capability of our multi-disciplinary design team(s)
* Be client-centric
* Design and Business Development is required in this role.
* Have a portfolio contacts across our focus markets and within region
* Have a proven track record of developing client relationships and securing new business opportunities.
* Be creative in their approach.
* Have the ability to lead bids and opportunities across our markets.
* Be engaged with the successful delivery of secured projects.
* Client facing and extensive job running capabilities.
Qualifications / track record
ARB / RIBA qualified Project Architect with at least 7 years post part 3 experience.
Good technical knowledge and a proficiency in CAD or REVIT software.
Salary & package (depending on experience)
£50,000 - £60,000 + Car / car allowance £5500, private medical, 25 days holiday, lucrative performance bonus, 7% employer pension.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with James Jackson in our Leeds office for further information on 0113 4166280
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.